cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Virgin Media Mail account is currently unavailable

teetee
Tuning in

Any help here please.

I am trying to sign into my email but i get the message Your Virgin Media Mail account is currently unavailable. I spoke with an agent this morning who changed my password and said it would be up and running within 2 hours, nothing. I spoke with another agent again this evening and we changed the password again, still nothing, no email. I was then told to wait for 24 hours for my email to be working again, surely this cannot be right. I can log into my account with my new password so why won't my email work.

I would appreciate if someone would look into the problem for me please as i need my email back asap.

Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sorry to hear the issue persists after password changes and across different platforms @teetee  To best look into this issue, I have sent you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @teetee 

Welcome back to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your my VM email. We can understand the inconvenience caused and we want to best help. Just to confirm, how are you trying to access your email? Also, are you using a web browser or email client? How long has this issue been ongoing?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I am trying to access by https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media and also Windows live mail on my desktop, neither work and are still not working despite being assured that it would be working by yesterday evening.

I can log in and see my homepage but when i click on the three horizontal lines on the top left of the page, click on email and sign into my email account i get diverted to this page https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-mail-unavailable 

In total my password has been changes three times, once by me and twice whilst on the phone speaking with an agent, nothing.

I would appreciate if you could get me up and running again please as i just don't know how to solve this problem now.

teetee
Tuning in

Sorry i forgot to add, the last e-mail i received was last Thursday morning.  

teetee
Tuning in

@Akua_A I have changed my password yet again for the fourth time and it's still not working.

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-mail-unavailable.

This is getting very frustrating now.

Sorry to hear the issue persists after password changes and across different platforms @teetee  To best look into this issue, I have sent you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

teetee
Tuning in

Thanks Akua, my email is up and running again in the browser and my Windows live mail.

Your help has been invaluable.

Thanks again.

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Glad to hear this @teetee 

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help 🙂

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team