Menu
seankirrie
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Your Mailbox is not available at the moment

I keep getting the above error when I try and log in to my ntlworld e-mail address - [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED] I have managed to change my password but to no avail.

Are you able to resolve? Looking at other posts the account may be locked.

Message rec'd in full below;

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

I suspect my account was compromised yesterday as I was getting a lot of undeliverables for messages I didn't send. I changed my password almost as quickly as I could and e-mails stopped. However I no longer have access as shown above.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Your Mailbox is not available at the moment

Hi SeanKirrie

thanks for your post a:)
I am sorry to hear this, I can certainly take a look for you and see if we can enable your mailbox, I will pop you over a private message just keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂
Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos
seankirrie
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Any progress on this?

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi seankirrie,

I'll get a PM sent to you now to confirm your details.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your messages and update, seankirrie,

Glad to hear the password reset has helped you get back into your mailbox and it's all up and running now.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos