Menu
Kiwi_Col
Tuning in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Your Mailbox is not available at the moment. Please retry again in one hour.

My wife is unable to log into her NTL World email account. She has not entered an incorrect password three times, but there appears to be suspicious activity on her email account, spam type emails. She is unable to log in and change her email password. I guess that the account will have to be unlocked manually in order for her to change her password and check the "Auto Forward" settings. Any help appreciated.

jackie13
Tuning in
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Your Mailbox is not available at the moment. Please retry again in one hour.

I have the same problem ... I have issues all morning with my Facebook account being hacked .... any info would be grateful.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Your Mailbox is not available at the moment. Please retry again in one hour.

Hi Kiwi_Col,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry I am sorry your Wife doesn't have access to her email, is the account it is atached to in your name or hers?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Kiwi_Col
Tuning in
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul

Thanks for your message. My wife's account is i[Removed] which was set up when we were with NTL World. It is no longer linked to the virginmedia account that we have and I do not make use of the @VirginMedia.com email functions, so currently we have no emails linked to our virginmedia account which is [Removed]

It would be good if isabel could log into her email account and change the password to avoid any further strange activity on her email account. Let me know if you need any further information.

Colin

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Kiwi_Col
Tuning in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul

Isabel is the secondary account holder, I am the main account holder. I should have included this in my previous reply.

Colin Swinburn

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Good afternoon @Kiwi_Col 

We can get this sorted for you/your wife no problem. 

I am going to pop over a PM so that we can look into this further. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
Kiwi_Col
Tuning in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zac

Did you get any further with my wife's email account. She still can't get in to read her emails.

Colin

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your replying and update, Kiwi_Col,

The last message from Zak was enquiring, whether you have been able to try the password reset. Have you been able to try the reset option and see if you can log in? https://my.virginmedia.com/forgot-details/password

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Kiwi_Col
Tuning in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, Corey

My wife has successfully managed to log in using the reset password feature. She now has  a new password and can view her 999+ emails. Please close this case.

Regards

Colin

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply and update, Colin,

Glad to hear your wife is now able to access her emails. I will close the work order.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos