Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Wiped emails from sent items

I have just checked my 'sent objects' folder in my Virgin Media account and all of the sent emails have been completely wiped from the folder.

This is the second time it has happened ( last time was in August this year) . They have not been deleted directly or inadvertently by me and they are not in the 'Trash' where they would of course have gone to if I had been responsible for this. Everything sent before the beginning of November 2020 have simply just disappeared. As this is the second time the identical thing has happened I am concerned there is an issue with Virgin Media email.

I fully appreciate the personal responsibility to 'back up' emails' and what the recovery options with Virgin are ( or in fact are not !!) but this is not what I am enquiring about.

This is a worrying anomaly for me given that this is the second time it has happened with a few months ( never has this problem in the previous 10+ years) and I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this? I would be grateful for any helpful info regarding this issue

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wiped emails from sent items

Hi Pauline744, 

Thank you for getting back in touch with us on the Community and apologies for the delay. 

I am sorry to hear this has happened again following your post in August.

Have you revisited your previous thread to review the information provided by the Community? If not, you can do so by clicking here

Thank you 

Nat
0 Kudos