cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 11 Mail - Not syncing Ntlworld.com

jemward69
Joining in

Ever since I upgraded to Windows 11 I'm having sync issues with my @ntlworld mail accounts. These have been on the computer for a couple of years with Windows 10 Mail without any issue.

Now I am getting a constant errors, a message saying 'We couldn't access this account. You might need to update your password or give the account permission to sync to this device".

I've updated passwords, removed and re-added the account without much success. It has sometimes worked sporadically but not consistent. If I draft a new email I have also had issues with them just sitting in the outbox until the next time I reboot the PC. I have no such issues with this account syncing to my iPhone.

Anybody had this problem, or know how I might be able to correct the settings...?

Many thanks in advance.

Jem (fumin')

1 REPLY 1

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jemward69

Welcome to the community! 

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your email after you installed Windows 11. As this issue is not on Virgin Media's end, I recommend either asking within a Microsoft/Windows help forum or asking within a PC shop to see if they are able to advise.  You can also wait for one of our VIP's to answer as they are able to help in areas out of our support scope. 

Please let us know if you have any other issues, or update us with how the issue was fixed so we can pass this on to anyone else who comes through the community with the same email problem. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley