Menu
pyorston
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Wife's blueyonder email not available

When my wife tries to log into her blueyonder email she gets this message:

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

Although I heave never tried to change her password I have received this email:  

Hello Peter,

All done! You've changed the password for the My Virgin Media account with the username [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED}

If someone other than you uses this account, please pass on the new password to that person, and ask them to use this password next time they sign in.

Enjoy

Can you please unblock the emai or reverse this?

Thanks 

Peter

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wife's blueyonder email not available

life time supply of spam now you have posted the email to the world. Never do that
0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wife's blueyonder email not available

Hello pyorston

Sorry to hear of the issues accessing your wife's email account, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forum.

We were aware of an issue earlier in the week in regards to accessing email accounts, can you confirm if you're still having issues? The message you posted, is that the error message you get when you try to log into the account?

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos