Menu
Thetubthumper
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Why can't I access my blueyonder email

It is now over a week since I have been able to access my blueyonder.co.uk e-mail account, and I am being prevented from changing my password because the 'system' is not recognising my security answer or my date of birth.  My password is actually correct, because I am still able to log in to my Virgin Media account using the same password (that I have used for some time).

What is wrong, and when on earth are you going to get it fixed Virgin..??

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why can't I access my blueyonder email

HI Thetubthumper, we are sorry to hear that you are having issues with the email and it sounds like we may have to re-enable to mailbox for you. Can you confirm if this has been done and if you are still having issues with this. Before mailboxes are enabled we would ask you to change the password to see if this allows entry. Thanks Chris .

0 Kudos
Thetubthumper
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No it is not re-enable yet. I cannot change my password because the system is not recognising my?personal details to enable me to change it, all of which I entered correctly. Any other bright ideas?? 

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Thetubthumper,

Thanks for the update, sorry that you are still unable to access your emails. Due to this I will pop you over a private message so I can re-enable your emails for you.

Click on the purple envelope t accept the chat. 

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Thetubthumper,

I have now re-enabled the email address for you. We advise anywhere up to 24 hours for this to become active again. Once you gain access to your email please change your password straight away to stop this from re-occurring in the future.

If you need any further assistance with anything please come back to us through this channel.

Have a lovely afternoon.

Jodi

0 Kudos