Menu
michalss
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Whitelist new SMTP servers for Notino.com

Dear Support,

This is the request to whitelist/reset reputation a new smtp servers on behalf Notino company. Notino is legit and biggest company selling parfums and other beauty products in Europe. Our smtp servers has been running quite same time, but just a few days ago, we migrate a most of the traffic to this new smtp servers from old one and this deferred messages start popping up just after. Can you please whitelist our new servers? From our logs, it seems most of all deferred responses are coming from your servers. We also did many spam tests, header tests and all test come with green flag, so all of our emails has rating 10/10 from most of the online raters. Our smtp servers are not public, they are used only from our local network with security filters applied, so any kind of outside security breach is impossible. We can ensure you that all outgoing emails are not spam or any kind of unwanted emails, but regular emails for our customers.

Example Errors:

F1946185C585 9154 Thu Apr 29 09:12:11 xx@notino.co.uk
(host mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net[212.54.xx.xx] said: 421 4.2.0 MXIN618 Temporary SMC Policy Violation detected, retry later ;id=c3FDlsXYKDt1dc3FDlYwD
z;sid=c3FDlsXYKDt1d;mta=mx9.tb;dt=2021-04-29T11:46:04+02:00;ipsrc=78.24.xx.xx; (in reply to end of DATA command))
xxx@ntlworld.com

Where i can send official request please ? I dont want to expose sensitive informations here.

Regards

Mike

Notino

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Whitelist new SMTP servers for Notino.com

You don't need to do anything further. Although you should have used the standard protocol of emailing VM's postmaster,  posting here will allow the VM staff on this Forum to ask the VM email team to take a look for you.

We've had several instances of this, not sure what the cause was but reputation scoring may have been involved (as you say your servers are new). I wonder who had the IP address before you? Chances are it will clear automatically. The last two cases found that to be the case.

You'll have to be patient (this can take ages) and wait for a reply.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Whitelist new SMTP servers for Notino.com

Hello michalss

Thankyou very much for your post 

Sorry to hear the above 

I am happy to go away and ask for this to be looked into

It is a little above what we usually help with on the Forums, But I can reach out to the relevant Team for assistance 

Can you please leave this with me and I shall get back to you with an update as soon as I get one

Gareth_L