Menu
len79
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Where are Best Bits

Hi folks.

There does not seem to be a board for general enquiries so had to go for this one.

Have just received on a workstation my usual monthly email from VM  about usage, with a link for viewing in a browser.  The message says that details of usage can be viewed in Best Bits.  Clicked the link and a similar page appeared in Firefox.  No further links, certainly not to Best Bits, so how to access those?  I think this is a new service.

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where are Best Bits

@len79 

You should find it at this link:

https://www.virginmedia.com/myusage

However, the validity of the data it shows is questionable.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
len79
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where are Best Bits

Thanks Graham_A, I value your insight.  And I see what you mean about the data.

What I like about VM is that they are reliable and were one of the first providers to offer high bandwidth broadband and they still include a landline in the package.  As an 82-year-old I have no interest in whizzbang technology - no smartphone, just an ancient Nokia Classic - so all this Netflixing and iPhone11 and whatever leaves me cold.  Although, dealing with computers for the best part of 57 years has shown me what a marvel the modern telephone is technically, millions of times more capable than the early Ferranti Pegasus, which occupied a whole room, with another room for the air-conditioning equipment.

It would be great if VM allowed one to tailor the TV package, or even remove TV altogether.  I can get all the channels I want with a plugin tuner on a workstation.  I guess that they depend heavily on TV in their business model.

0 Kudos