Menu
AK222
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

What's Going On?

I really hope someone can help as the idiots at Virginmedia pseudo tech team are a group of numpties. Ihave regular bills that come in each month. They are sent as attachments which I've been able to open for the last 7/8 years from my Virginmedia email address. But I've not been able to do that for the last 5 days or so. I thought it was just a glitch in the system so waited a few days before I contacted the Mega Brains (!) at Virginmedia. No blooming help whatsoever.

The only thing I've noticed is that the files seem to say pdf now whereas before I'm sure they were word docs. But I may be wrong.

I am not very computer friendly so hope someone can advise in 'baby talk'.

0 Kudos
用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: What's Going On?

Issue has been flagged to the forum team here Attachments to email; I will seek an update on that thread.

Until the issue is resolved you will need to download / save the file and, if available, use the device's default viewer for the file type (pdf, docx). Post back here if further help is needed with detail of device being used, for example Window.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped