cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the VM email help phone number?

ahrbee
Fibre optic

Please can anyone tell me the number to ring on my 02 mobile phone to get help with unlocking my e-mail account. I have been following its online instructions. I have changed my secondary e-mail username to my gmail name; I have had 3 links to change the secondary account password but all expire immediately after I press the link. It is a circular path to nowhere. The phone numbers suggested for contact are 'unknown' when called on my 02 mobile phone.

Does anyone know a phone number that works?

3 REPLIES 3

ahrbee
Fibre optic

The helpline was not working earlier and very busy when I got though on 0345 454 1111. I finally spoke to a person who tried to unlock my account, unsuccessfully so far. The IT team have been informed and it will take 3-5 working days for them to respond. It is a long time when important e-mails are hanging in the air. I followed VM's instructions to the point that its links failed so I hope this does not complicate matters.

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@ahrbee  A member of the VM Forum Team staff has responded to your other thread here: Solved: Is E-Mail Down? - Virgin Media Community - 5427958

They have sent you a Private Message that you should find by clicking on the envelope icon at the top right of this page.  If you are using a small screen device then click on your profile icon and select Messages to find the PM.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

ahrbee
Fibre optic

Thank you. I have seen the message and responded. Unlocking a secondary account is complicated but when the links sent by VM to a newly registered email address do not work, it is impossible. Soon the security on internet accounts will be so tight it will make the service unusable.