cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webmail not working

Flybridge
On our wavelength

It looks like Virgin just implemented app specific passwords. In doing so, it has stopped my email client from working, as it can't connect using the password that was generated for me. I suppose that is their problem to fix.

But in the meantime I have to use the web browser to access my mails. When I do so, the 4 icons near the top are greayed out and I get the 'no entry' sign when I move my cursor over them. So I am unable to reply, forward or delete emails. Is there a way to fix this?

11 REPLIES 11

Thank you for your response.

Yes please, if you could try changing this again and kindly let us know if this resolves the issue.

Pease pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Flybridge
On our wavelength

I changed my password for MyVirginMedia (which applies to my email as well, right?) and the screen has not changed - I can't use the icons, the circle with my initials is blank and when I click on it to change my account settings, nothing comes up. When I click on the cog whell next to it to change setings it doesn't give me a menu.

The web interface is useless at the moment, other than for reading emails. I can't manage anything.