Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Webmail not working for weeks

My webmail has not been working for a couple of weeks with my ntlworld address. All I get is a message saying the mailbox is currently unavailable' and to try again in a hour or so. This is totally unacceptable given that this issue has been happening for so long. When are Virgin actually going to fix this issue if at all! I realise that the current virus issue is slowing down response times from support but this is the worst service I have experienced from a supplier. I have been a customer of Virgin for over 30 years and the only reason I have stayed is that I have the 4 email addresses that I want. If this is not fixed in the next day or so I will be cancelling all my services and moving elsewhere.

get a message saying that “the mailbox is currently unavailable” and to try again in an hour or so, making sure the email address and password are correct

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Webmail not working for weeks

I'll ask the Forum Team to look at this for you. they may be able to unlock the mailbox.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It may be that your mailbox needs to be re-enabled by VM staff.  Read this sticky post - they are requesting you send a text to VM support.  I hope that helps!

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Trouble-accessing-email/td-p/4175182/

Alternatively, wait your turn here on the forum, and the Forum Team (VM employees) will contact you by private message to see what needs to be done.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Great, thanks.

The mail account just needs re-enabled, the issue is actually getting someone to do it!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

please reset my mailbox

Is it possible for a member of the Virgin email team to reset one of my ntlworld email addresses. I keep getting the message saying that “the mailbox is currently unavailable” and to try again in an hour or so, making sure the email address and password are correct.  The password was changed and it is still inaccessible.  When accessing this account via Outlook, the latest email is from February 2020. It does not work in webmail and the matter is now urgent.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: please reset my mailbox

Hi SGarrett66

Thank you for getting in touch. 

I am sorry to hear you are having problems with your mailbox. 

I will need to send you a private message to grab a few more details. This will appear in the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon 

Nat
0 Kudos