Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Webmail forbidden

• Hi all, I cannot enter my old blueyonder account as I just get a forbidden message.i need it to reset some old accounts I have elsewhere. Any help appreciated, thank you
0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Webmail forbidden

The forbidden message can be caused by a corrupt browser cache or cookie.  Have you tried a different browser?  It can also be caused if the account has been locked by VM, but that is usually preceded by an unavailable message.

You mention it is an old account.

Does anything in this thread correspond to your situation?

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Old-email-account/m-p/4464462#M205105

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have tried another browser etc and the usual things.i think it may be locked as I got a letter some time back saying my account may have been hacked so I had to password reset which I did, but now I've realised I cannot enter my mail

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Wolsey75, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Very sorry you're having this issue, I can appreciate you're keen to get it sorted. 

We can certainly help with this from here, I'll just need to pop you a message and grab some details. 

I look forward to hearing back from you soon. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos