cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webmail 403 error

dgb111
Tuning in

I am getting the 403 error. It started after an email from Vigin Media had said there were issues with account. I have tried resetting password, different browsers, in private browsing, clear cache and webmail still gives the 403 error. Email still works on my android phone via a 3rd party app.

I phoned up and support did not offer any help beyond the things I have already tried above

Help greatly appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi dgb111, 

Thanks for taking the time to post about your issues in the Community.

We're sorry to hear you've been having an issue with logging in to your mailbox. This is something we can certainly check for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. Just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

dgb111
Tuning in

Kath 

Thanks for your help resolving. 

I think the key was you resetting the password rather than me as had already tried that.

Dave

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi dgb111, 

Thanks for sticking with me via private message and coming back to confirm everything is sorted for you now. 

If you have any further queries, pop back and let us know. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks for coming back to us dgb111 and I'm glad that your issues have now been resolved.

Please let us know if you have any further issues. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L