Menu
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 31 of 33
Flag for a moderator

Re: Webmail 403 / Mailbox Unavailable errors

Good evening everyone,

I'm sorry for the ongoing problems, we're going to do all we can to get everybody up and running again as quickly as possible. I've updated the first post in this thread and have now locked the thread accordingly.

We're reaching out to everybody who's responded to say the 'mailbox unavailable' error is still present, you should get a PM from our ModTeam soon. If anybody is reading this post with the same issue, please refer to the first post in the thread and create a new post. Our staff will be in touch within 24 hours to get things working again for you.

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 32 of 33
Flag for a moderator

Re: Webmail 403 / Mailbox Unavailable errors

I am having the same problems as everybody else. Been unable to send or receive emails for about 36 hours now. Very inconvenient. Spoken to Virgin twice....not terribly reassuring as to when this problem will be fixed.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 33 of 33
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox is unavailable error

Hi, I am also experiencing the mailbox is unavailable message which says to wait an hour and trying again, I am not receiving any emails at all and cannot login to my emails, please help as I am waiting on an email within the next day or so that is quite urgent to me.

Thank you.

0 Kudos