cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Mail

Weeeck327
Joining in

I have been unable to log into my Virgin Web Mail for 3 days now, i have tried to reset the password on many occasions but with no luck as yet, it advises to use the correct email address (which I know it is) and i never receive a link to reset it ? Does anyone know how to solve this one, or is it part of the ongoing issues?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for the additional information Weeck327, I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to assist. Check the envelope in the top right of the forum when signed in for the message.

Rob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Weeeck327

Sorry to hear of the email access issues experienced over the last few days and the frustrations caused, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums. Welcome to the community.

We have now restored the ability to send and receive emails for all affected accounts. Our team are continuing to work flat out to restore historic emails into the inboxes of a small proportion of accounts. We apologise again for any inconvenience caused over the past two days. 

Have you tried these steps to reset the password:

• Sign in to My Virgin Media
  • Go to Account settings, then Account details
  • Tap Manage next to Manage your Virgin Media Mail app password under Virgin Media Mail
  • Then, under Virgin Media Mail app password tap Get password
  • Continue the flow and a new secure password will be generated, and the mailbox unlocked
  • Update any third-party apps that may be use to access your Virgin Media Mail emails with this new app password.

Rob

Hi Rob,

Thanks for speedy reply yes i have tried to log into my Virgin account and it advises the below:-

Weeeck327_0-1687458680497.png

Then i hit the reset password enter my email address and never receive a link to reset it?

Hi Rob,

This is then the next page i get sent to enter my email address there and it advise the message

Weeeck327_1-1687458937940.png

Thanks for the additional information Weeck327, I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to assist. Check the envelope in the top right of the forum when signed in for the message.

Rob

Weeeck327
Joining in

Thank you 

You're welcome, should be with you shortly 🙂

Rob