Menu
SiDeSaLaD
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Web Mail login on secondary account (NTLWorld)

Hi All

My wife's @ntlworld.com email address is working fine via her android phone app however her login via webmail fails with a simple 'Forbidden' error message.

My own main account @ntlworld and secondary @virginmedia addresses do not seem to be affected.

Hope someone can help me resolve 🙂

Thanks in advance

Andrew

0 Kudos
SiDeSaLaD
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Web Mail login on secondary account (NTLWorld)

Bump

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello

Bump will not take you too the top of the list it will actually take you to the bottom of the queue as VM deal with the oldest un-answered posts first.

With 403 nottmally what resolves the problem is resetting the password at https://my.virginmedia.com/my-profile/listUsers if the password reset fails to resolve the problem with logging into webmail, then please come back to the post and let us know.

Currently it will take upto a week for a member of the forum staff to get to your post as they are very busy.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
SiDeSaLaD
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mike

Thanks for the reply, I have already made a change to the password thinking that my wife had perhaps been locked out due to using an old password, sadly this does not seem to have made a difference, access to the account via her phone app is fine, only the web access is giving the Forbidden error.

Andrew

0 Kudos