cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Email

Morkjc
Tuning in

on the webmail I now see an exclamation warning symbol next to each one, and clicking on this shows the message: “The entered credential or authentication information does not work or are no longer accepted by provider. Please change them.”

the main account is OK but the 2 addional ones have a exclamation mark

i cant even create a new one tells me credentials are wrong Yet I know p/w to ve correct

The provided password for the e-mail address xxxxx@virginmedia.com is incorrect

i tried ringing virgin they have no idea and have to escalate it

I need the secondary acct as it is my sons

yet using his email and pass in Outlook express pulls emails down

All of the emails are still coming through fine in Outlook express, but they are rejecting credentials and failing to authenticate on the webmail client. I have just got off the phone with Virgin Media and it has been escalated to a technical team (I think they said level 2 support), and I was told that I should expect a call within 5 working days. It is very strange as I haven't changed or done anything. The email inboxes on the webmail client just decided to be unavailable for me within the last few days.

how do I solve exclamation mark

6 REPLIES 6

Morkjc
Tuning in

on the webmail I now see an exclamation warning symbol next to each one, and clicking on this shows the message: “The entered credential or authentication information does not work or are no longer accepted by provider. Please change them.”

the main account is OK but the 2 addional ones have a exclamation mark

i cant even create a new one tells me credentials are wrong Yet I know p/w to ve correct

The provided password for the e-mail address xxxxx@virginmedia.com is incorrect

i tried ringing virgin they have no idea and have to escalate it

I need the secondary acct as it is my sons

yet using his email and pass in Outlook express pulls emails down

All of the emails are still coming through fine in Outlook express, but they are rejecting credentials and failing to authenticate on the webmail client. I have just got off the phone with Virgin Media and it has been escalated to a technical team (I think they said level 2 support), and I was told that I should expect a call within 5 working days. It is very strange as I haven't changed or done anything. The email inboxes on the webmail client just decided to be unavailable for me within the last few days.

how do I solve exclamation mark

Hi @Morkjc thanks for your post here in the Community, although we're sorry to hear of your concerns raised here.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into this further for you.

Kindly expect the PM to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

that was No help need to be more technical what to do

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response there Morkjc,

I can see that our team has invited you into a PM.

From there we'll investigate this matter.

Regards,

Kain

Morkjc
Tuning in

been 3 weeks now and still not sorted , still have exclamation mark on my 2 secondary accts

Thanks for coming back to us Morkjc, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L