cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wasted so much time

Shemic
Joining in

For the last couple of months at least I have been having problems logging on to my emails.  I eventually got through to someone on the phone to be be told that there were no notified problems in my area.  I had to delete the modem from my system & re-add it as suggested.  It worked for a while & has now started with the same problems.  Wasting so much time trying to sort things.  At the point of giving up & we have been with Virgin for years.  So dissappointing.

2 REPLIES 2

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Shemic 👋.

Our teams were working through the night to complete planned and essential work to our email service. This was carried out overnight to minimise disruption for our email users, but unfortunately we have since encountered some technical difficulties  this morning which means email users may be experiencing intermittent issues with their email service. We apologise for the inconvenience this is causing and our teams are working to resolve it as soon as possible. 

Our apologies.

Sabrina

This has been happening intermittently for several weeks, not just this week.  No good for me if I need to answer something urgently.  Trying to organise a Funday for 200 people & getting really frustrated with Virgin.  I shall be looking at other providers.