Menu
DanBenson
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Wanted Emails moved to Spam

Hi we keep having emails which we want moved to the spam folder. I have added their addresses to my contacts and even turned off the spam folder in settings (which ive since turned off). Ive added their addresses to favourites and even starred them. But they keep being moved to spam.

We constantly get spam in the inbox but not these ones.

We need a keep / favourites folder.

Please help.

0 Kudos
用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wanted Emails moved to Spam

It would be helpful if in webmail you could try forwarding one of these misidentified emails to a non-existent email address, like non-existent@non-existent.lan to obtain the unique reference tag linked to the triggering of the spam filters; this will allow the email team to investigate the issue and correct false positives. An example of the message shown when the spam filters is triggered is shown below:

Message could not be sent to the following recipients: [non-existent@non-existent.lan] (554 - 554 5.2.0 SMTP602 Message contains Spam Content ;id=3nplkcdSGMKXX3nplkm0L3;sid=3nplkcdSGMKXX;mta=smtp2.tb;d=20200806;t=235357[CET];ipsrc=172.25.160.150;
)

Post the Spam Content warning you see and the issue will be flagged to the forum team.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos