cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to change email password on ntlworld email account

LizzieL
Joining in

I’m struggling to find out how to change my password on my email account. It’s an ntlworld one. We were with ntlworld before it became virginmedia. Can anyone help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

As jpeg1 wrote, try:

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Do you have a current Virginmedia broadband account? If so you can log into MyVirginMedia and you should be able to change the email password from there. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Yes I do but I’ve still not been able to find out where to do this

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

The email address should be shown under your account. If it is not shown there it is in danger of being closed. You'll need a staff member to see this and help you. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

As jpeg1 wrote, try:

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks