Menu
hanleyfender
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Vulnerable elderly (father) person has had email suspended.

My father has received a letter from Virgin stating that his email has been suspended due to suspicious activity. The letter is genuine. I initially thought this was a scam but it all looks fine to me. He is 86 and confused so I am trying to help. Virgin have indeed suspended his email from the 16th June. They have asked him to re set his passwords and run a virus scan. I have tried all his passwords and all other ways to re set his account including other security questions like last billing date and amount. In short, I cannot sign into his My Virgin Media account to do any of this things they have asked. My father will not be able to talk to Virgin as he is deaf and rather confused now. Is there anyway I can talk to Virgin on his behalf? I understand why Virgin have suspended his account but he now has no way of sorting this out. He needs family help. He is a vulnerable person who now has no email. Thank you.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Vulnerable elderly (father) person has had email suspended.

Hi hanleyfender,

Thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear about your Dad's email account being suspended. I'll be happy to see what I can do via PM

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos