cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin.net

andyengland
Joining in

Hi - like many other posts with virgin.net email accounts, one that I set up for (my now 80yr) mother in law has recently stopped working - she does not have a virgin media account- I would like to request its activated so I can clear out any important information and then move her to a new email address.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

I'm afraid you may be out of luck.  It's just possible that a staff member can help, but the account could already have been deleted.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Orphan-Email-accounts/td-p/3492073

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @andyengland,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear that your mother in law is experiencing some issues with her mailbox. 

As @jpeg1 suggested, it is possible that the account could already be deleted as your mother in law does not have an active Virgin Media account. However, I will be more than happy to look into this to see how we can help. In order to do so, I will send you a Private Message. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs