cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin.net email password change

owe6
Joining in

I have 2 email accounts one virginmedia.com the second a virgin.net (I've had for 20+ years).

I have forgot the password for virgin.net account does anybody know how do I change the password?

please.

I cannot find any links for password changes etc

Owe6

5 REPLIES 5

dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Unfortunately any email address not connected to a broadband account may well be in the process of being deleted, all orphan accounts will eventually be purged, a virgin rep may be able to give you temporary access to it

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@owe6 wrote:

I have 2 email accounts one virginmedia.com the second a virgin.net (I've had for 20+ years).

I have forgot the password for virgin.net account does anybody know how do I change the password?

please.

I cannot find any links for password changes etc

Owe6

If the virgin.net email address is listed on your My Virgin Media account the password reset process is:

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello owe6

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear the virgin.net email account

Have you been able to get this sorted yet?

If not, I have sent you a private message to gain account access

Please ignore it if you don't require any assistance

Gareth_L

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello owe6

Thanks for those details 

I have had a good look around here

Tried all searches 

Sadly the Virgin.net address is no longer linked to any account 

Which in turn means its not possible to reset the password as it no longer exists 

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news

Gareth_L

Hi Gareth

Thanks for you efforts, it is very disappointing news.

I've used the email address for 20+ years so everthing is registered to it.

Virgin did not inform me they were deleating the address which is very disapointing.

Thanks again for your efforts

Owe6