cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin.net email not working

SteveBamforth
Just joined

My virgin.net email has stopped working. I've had the account for many years but it has just stopped working for no reason. I am not and never have been a Virgin Media customer so can someone explain how to get it working again. I cannot sign in to webmail or use forgotten password function as neither recognise my email address. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

jem101
Superstar

I'm afraid that the chances are that the email address has now been or is in the process of being deleted.

If you take a read through this thread;

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Email-locked/td-p/4957842 

Which sounds like a very similar situation to yours, I have posted in a lot more detail (post 5) about the somewhat confusing history behind the virgin.net addresses. Bottom line, I'm afraid, is that you need to be a current VM broadband subscriber to keep using the email provision, otherwise it is likely to die at any moment without warning.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @SteveBamforth,

Welcome, thanks for posting.

I am very sorry to see this.

Without an active broadband account we would be unable to help with this issue, I understand that this is not the ideal outcome.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide