cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin.net email ceased 10th December

BJones
Joining in

My Virgin.net email address has stopped working after about 20 years with no prior warning. I have an active broadband account with Virgin and the email address was our login. I now have the task of trying to get in touch with everywhere I have used this account email.

Is there anyway I can get this email address back up and running just long enough to change everything over? 

4 REPLIES 4

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @BJones,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am so sorry to hear that you're having some problems with your email account lately. May I ask how you're trying to access it, and what happens when you try? Does an error message appear?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

what VM failed to add which might have been useful is that it should not have stopped working as you have an active BB account - as you have that the email should work - staff here should be able to resolve it- dont bother with the phone CS - the standard answer is that you need to contact talk talk - total rubbish but CS seem to wheel it out to get you off the phone

Tony.
Sacked VIP

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @BJones

I'll send you a PM now to assist further

Best

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi Zach.

I have replied to John's DM below but I always connected through POP. Now it comes up Authentication failed.

I have tried changing to Virgin Media SMTPs etc but no joy. The password has not been changed either.

Thanks