cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin.net email address not working

Curlee33
Joining in

Hi, I have been trying without success to log into my virgin.net email address.

It worked fine up until yesterday afternoon and I have not been able to log in and check my emails since then.

I called up Virgin but they cannot seem to help as they kept trying to refer to our broadband/phone line and tv account which is completely separate to my virgin/net email account which I have had for over 30 years!!

6 REPLIES 6

Curlee33
Joining in

I have also just lost access to my email account without any prior warning - can you please reinstate it so that I can forward all emails as this was my main email account that I have also used for the past 30 years!!

I'd really appreciate some assistance with this.

Curlee33
Joining in

Pauline, can you please also message me as my virgin.net email address is now unavailable and I cannot get access to it.

Niksach
Tuning in

Hi Curlee, 

The reply I received wasn't favourable I'm  afraid. Essentially, the account has been orphaned as per the attached link.

Really pathetic if you ask me! 

Think I'll send an email to the CEO now 

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Orphan-Email-accounts/m-p/3492073#M173058

Thx for letting me know. 

Hi @Curlee33 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear that you're unable to access your virgin.net email address.  I would like to take a closer look on your behalf to see if anything can be done.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi @Niksach thanks for getting back to us.

I can see that you've liaised with my colleague Akua regarding this issue.  I would like to take another look on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R