cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin.net email accounts stopped working and some accounts deleted

soong-
Tuning in

I also loose access to the forum. 

I have had a virgin broadband account for 25 years + in fact since it was Blueyonder with no breaks in the contract. <<< Lets see if I get asked this again in the reply as I usually do because they don't read the posts fully..

In the past few years I have had email accounts orphaned, deleted and disabled, one was recovered years ago.

I have two main accounts I would like to access to as they were used for signing up to accounts linked to finance and I may have lost money as I do not have access anymore to change the email address on these accounts.

I can see some disabled accounts in my email accounts page I used to have three but now have four, I have two @virgin.net and two @virginmedia.com accounts disabled.

I cannot see anywhere to reset my passwords.

Please supply the server settings for the vurgin.net and the virginmedia.com email addresses and a way to reset my passwords.

1 REPLY 1

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @soong- 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with your email.

I'll drop you a private message now to collect some more information, keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs