cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin media email not working

Cherylj84
Joining in

Can't sign in to my virgin media email on the website or the app not been working  all weekend, also my account says my bill is overdue but was paid on the 28th June. Virgin have been an absolute nightmare this past few months.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Cheryli84, we are aware that some customers are experiencing issues with their email service and are very sorry for the inconvenience this is causing. Our teams are working flat out to fully restore all emails as soon as possible. 

We do have an payment line on 0800 064 3777 and you should be able to see this in your online account Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Cheryli84, we are aware that some customers are experiencing issues with their email service and are very sorry for the inconvenience this is causing. Our teams are working flat out to fully restore all emails as soon as possible. 

We do have an payment line on 0800 064 3777 and you should be able to see this in your online account Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Thanks I'm trying to speak to someone just now.

No worries at all, thank you for letting us know. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Zodiac44
Tuning in

My virginmedia email account went down a few days ago. I usually access them from my iPhone and now I get the message: No password provided for “Virginmedia” Please go to mail account settings and enter a password. I’ve also seen the message: Your Virgin media mail account is currently unavailable when I use the Virgin media app on my iPad. How does one sort this mess out?

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Zodiac44 Follow the detailed steps that are set out in the account locked message.  Wait 30 minutes after doing so before trying to access the email account again.  You will need to use the newly generated app password to access the account via email apps.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @Zodiac44,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts. 

Sorry to hear you are also having issues accessing your emails. We can understand the inconvenience caused. Have you tried the advice given by @Graham_A ? Did it help? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Graham, thanks for your help. I tried to shortcut the process at first and it didn’t help. I then went through the full procedure and this morning was pleased to find 23 e-mails in my inbox. Thanks again.   Russell

Yes, thanks very much.