Menu
YSian
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin mailbox unavailable

One of my virgin email addresses is unavailable - I have recently changed the password due to a suspected security issue.now I am unable to access the mailbox or add the email account to my email in my iPhone. 
I can sign into my virgin media using the password so I know it’s correct but when I click on email it comes up with a message saying if problem persists call team for help etc. 
I’ve been on the phone to virgin for over an hour. I need my email for college and my job sends me my shift hours via email! 
please help

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin mailbox unavailable

Hi YSian, we will send you a private message as the mailbox may need reenabling. Chris

YSian
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Locked out of email

My email needs reenabling as my password is not working - I have posted previously and someone replied they would be in touch to reenable please get in touch as I need my email desperately 

many thanks 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Locked out of email

@YSian wrote:

I have posted previously and someone replied they would be in touch to reenable please get in touch

You are confusing everyone by creating a new thread rather than posting on you original thread https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Virgin-mailbox-unavailable/m-p/4537240

However, did you get a Private Message from Chris_W1 in the Forum Team?

If you have you should see this private message.pngat the top of the Forum Page once you have signed in. Click on the envelope symbol and the Private message screen will open up. Chris will get things moving once you provide the requested details.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Locked out of email

Thanks for your post and reaching out to the Community Forums, YSian,

Sorry to hear this is still ongoing. I'll send you a private message to confirm your account details and email. Please check the purple envelope.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos