Menu
dazzey1983
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Virgin email

Hi is the virgin media email system down. I joined virgin on Friday and created an online account and email address but I can’t access the email on your website or an email app to verify my account. Thank you
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin email

Hey dazzey1983,

Have you been able to get into your email since you last posted?

If not, are you still having the same issue, are there any error messages, when you try to log into your newly created email account?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
dazzey1983
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steven,

Thank you for getting back to me I set up an email address when I signed up to virgin media (I wont add my email address on this personal forum)

When I go to the email section of the website I get the following errors:Capture.JPGCapture1.JPG

I need to get into the email to verify it. Shall I pm you my virgin media email address?

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hey @dazzey1983

I will send over a private message to you now, so that we can clear account security and get this looked into further.

Please look out for my PM and we can get this sorted for you.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming your details Darren and for joining me in a private message.

I have checked your account and cannot see that you've created an account on our system.

Are you able to log into your online account and try to create an email account once again?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
dazzey1983
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steven,

When I go to create a virgin media email address to add to my account, even the same I chose before says that the email address is already taken and If I create a different email address to the one I chose before it states "We're sorry, it looks like there's a technical problem. Please try again later." 

Kind Regards

Darren

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hey @dazzey1983,

Please could you send me over a private message with the email address that you're trying to create and I will get our IT team to look into this further.

Please don't share this over the open forum.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Please could you try to recreate your email address again @dazzey1983 but clearing the cache in your browser, once this check has been done and if it doesn't work, I can then log this with our IT team.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos