Did you mean: 

Virgin email not working on OUTLOOK for Android

DaveO69
Tuning in

Tried everything so far recommended

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

HI @DaveO69 .

Have you ensured that all devices using Outlook are up to date with their firmware and that the App is up to date also?

Sabrina

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @DaveO69 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us on the Community Forums. Apologies you are having issues with your Virgin Mail. Please could you give us a little more clarity on what you have tried so far, as well as any codes or error messages that you have faced?

Sabrina

DaveO69
Tuning in

Hi Sabrina thankyou. I had the account unlocked aferccalling in and on the ensure all is fine however Outlook on Android constantly says log on details are incorrect ( they're not). I have uninstalled the app twice ( outlook) and  cleared the cache as well as restarted phone several times

HI @DaveO69 .

Have you ensured that all devices using Outlook are up to date with their firmware and that the App is up to date also?

Sabrina

DaveO69
Tuning in

Answer yes to all, seems to be a common issue currently with VM

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@DaveO69 wrote:

And are you using the VM mail app password rather than the normal VM webmail password in Outlook's settings?

If not, see here https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Existing-email-password for details on how to generate one.. They are in the format  "word-word-word-word" .

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
@DaveO69 wrote:

And are you using the VM mail app password rather than the normal VM webmail password in Outlook's settings?

If not, see here https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Existing-email-password for details on how to generate one.. They are in the format  "word-word-word-word" .

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks