Menu
Doppler
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin email and portal login not working

Hi all

Is there any news on when Virgin are going to fix the login issues ??

Only asking as Internet in and out plus not had a landline since Thursday last week and 150 number not working either.

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin email and portal login not working

Sorry to hear this Doppler

We have not been made aware of any national log in issues 

Can you explain in a bit more detail exactly what is happening 

Any error messages

What are you logging into 

What device are you using 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Doppler
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin email and portal login not working

Hi Gareth

I was using my laptop to try and get online and tried to login to both my email and virgin media accounts but each came up with an "AW snapped" message to say that the link activated wasn't there or available and to try again later

Tried my virgin mobile as well but no use either, and 150 numbers were dead in the water.

The Virgin engineers did get the landline phone sorted out at some point  and it all came back on the following day, but from a look on the internet it appeared that large areas of the Uk had lost connectivity with Virgin over that weekend.

We did then have an avalanche of phone calls from "Virgin" " BT" "Amazon" all  to say that our service had gone  a parcel was stuck somewhere.....and we could get compensation if we gave them our bank details so didn't give em anything useful apart from a weather forecast.

But have to say getting calls at 07:30 am and at 10:30 pm is a bit much especially when you know its a call centre as you can hear them chatting in the background.

Thanks

0 Kudos