cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Web Mail has all options greyed out

sowilliams
On our wavelength

I have not been able to delete or reply to emails on my computer through webmail  as all of the options are greyed out. I am having to manage the mail box on my phone.  I have cleared the cache and I think I have cleared the cookies.  It has been like this for a couple of months, and I would like to sort it. 

The completely useless virtual annoyance only wound me up when I tried to use it (I believe that is its purpose) so has anyone human got any ideas?

sowilliams_0-1695542848114.png

2 REPLIES 2

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Issue has been flagged to the forum team who are best placed to help further. In the meantime consider the following workarounds:

• use an email client (as you already have done)
  • add the email account to another of your webmail account's that works. To do this: sign into the working webmail account, then select Add email account and enter authentication credentials; be aware you will need to use the App Password, read more here How to manage my email account | Virgin Media Help

FYI similar posts appear to sadly remain unresolved; not sure why?

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Select Mark as Helpful Answer or 🖒 Kudos to say thanks

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @sowilliams, thank you for your post.

We're sorry to hear about the problem you're having 😔

Please try following the excellent advice provided by @用心棒

If you're still no further forward thereafter, please pop back to us and we'll do our best to help.

Regards,

Daniel