Menu
dmjoshi38
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media broadband customers are not allowed to contact Customer Service by Email or CHAT

Why an Existing Virgin Media Broadband customer not given an Email-ID of Customer Service to write to, nor is he alloed to CHAT

For a Customer with Hearing Impaired Virgin has put itself OFF for such a an existing or prospective customer

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media broadband customers are not allowed to contact Customer Service by Email or CHAT

Hello

Virginmedia do not offer email support due to security of your account.

There is a chat feature, but depending on how busy they are may not be available all the time.

Chat can be accessed at https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/contactus/experiencing-an-issue there is a button that says "Message Us".

There is a text message service available on 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

You can also post your problem here and if the VM forum team can help they will.

You can also use -

"Accessibility & Extra Support

Text Relay Service

RelayUK helps deaf, speech impaired and hearing impaired people to talk to each other over the phone & via an app using the relay service.

To contact us via RelayUK you can download the new app Relay UK app or call us free on 18001 0800 052 2164.

Video Relay Service

Video Relay allows British Sign Language users connect to us via an interpreter.

Open 8am until midnight, 7 days a week."

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media broadband customers are not allowed to contact Customer Service by Email or CHAT

Direct Messaging is available via the Contact Us page.

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/contactus/accounts-and-billing

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/contactus/experiencing-an-issue

Virgin Media also support contact via Relay UK which have an app for computers and mobile devices

https://www.relayuk.bt.com/relay-uk-services/relay-uk-app.html

And also have BSL service

https://my.virginmedia.com/customer-news/articles/Sign-Solutions.html

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
dmjoshi38
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Mike.

Will try CHAT link you posted.

O2 Bethere Zen never security issue with customer's account to corresponde with a customer.

0 Kudos
dmjoshi38
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Tried the link but it goes to Automaton

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hello

Thats the way it works has to get some details automatically before can transfer to an agent, and you will need to keep it open as may take sometime before you get an answer.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
dmjoshi38
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Mike,

Strange that Virgin Media believe that by fobbing off existing and prospective customers company is going to prosper.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 8 of 16
Flag for a moderator

@dmjoshi38 wrote:

Thank you Mike,

Strange that Virgin Media believe that by fobbing off existing and prospective customers company is going to prosper.

Over 15 million subscribers would suggest otherwise.

0 Kudos
dmjoshi38
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 16
Flag for a moderator

How many of them would be for only Broadband.

I have been customer since Bronson started VM

Customers are forced into package of TV+Broadband+Landline+Mobile.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 10 of 16
Flag for a moderator

@dmjoshi38 wrote:

How many of them would be for only Broadband.

I have been customer since Bronson started VM

Customers are forced into package of TV+Broadband+Landline+Mobile.

Nearly 6 million.

I've never been 'forced' into adding to my broadband only deal, just asked.

0 Kudos