cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media Webmail 403 Forbidden

Marnie1310
Joining in

I received an email from Virgin Media saying malicious activity had been detected and to change my account password and run a virus scan.

I've run a virus scan, no issues, and now changed my account password twice.  But still cannot access webmail, receiving the 403 Forbidden page when I try to. 

Can someone please take a look.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Marnie1310 👋 Welcome to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see you've been having issues with your mailbox, it's strange how following the steps that you have done has not helped as this usually would 🤔

Just to confirm, when you tried changing the password, was this when you were using webmail or were you using an Email app?

Let us know if you need further help, we'll be happy to assist.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hello @Nathan_B

Thanks for your response.  I changed the password on VM account through my desktop browser.

Regards

Marnie 🙂

Hi Marnie, 

Thanks for coming back to us and letting us know about this. 

This is something we can certainly check further for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs