Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media Mailbox Unavailable

I've been trying to log in to virgin media email for over a week now.  I've spoken to customer services twice in that time who keep saying, just trying logging in again in an hour!  This is the message I'm getting when I try and log in:

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

Anyone else having this problem?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media Mailbox Unavailable

If you read the forum you will see their are hundreds of these. But what matters is not how many others have the issue, but that you have the issue and the reasons why you have it.

Most likely that VM security have locked your account because your address and password have been disclosed and the account has been detected as sending spam. 

You need to change the password and then wait for a member of the VM staff here to help get your mailbox unlocked. 

The other reason is that you are not a VM broadband customer so VM are in the process of deleting your account.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media Mailbox Unavailable

HI leeaanthony, thanks for the message and we are sorry to hear about the issue you have been having. Can you confirm if you currenly hold active services with us and if the email address is still showing as valid here. If it is can you change the password and let us know if you are still having issues? Chris