Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

VM Customer with @virgin.net account

Hi there,

I have a virgin.net email account from many years, as some others I've read about here. Accessing emails is currently working fine on my old Macbook but that is now on it's last legs. I went on VM website to see if I can access my emails on there (before I decommission the laptop - as the Macbook is the only place I access my emails currently) and got the 'unavailable' message mentioned elsewhere on this forum. I am a current VM broadband customer. 

I was also trying to set up my @virgin.net email account on my new Windows Dell laptop but can't seem to make that work, and am wondering if these issues are linked?

I would like to retain my @virgin.net email address, for now. What do I need to do please to make that happen? Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

The most important question is are you a current VM broad...

The most important question is are you a current VM broadband subscriber and if you are, have you ever had a break in service from when you fist had the virgin.net address?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: The most important question is are you a current VM broad...

Thanks for that. Yes, I am a current broadband customer and yes, I had a customer break for a few years a while back.

0 Kudos