Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Undelete Email Account

Good evening, I know your helpline is incredibly busy at the moment so I hope you can help me through the forum.  I need to recover an email address I deleted but now realise I still need.  It is within 90 days of deletion, can anybody help me recover this account.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Undelete Email Account

I have flagged your post to the forum team as they are best placed to take this forward but do not expect a reply in the pre-pandemic time frame of a few hours / days; please be patient.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, and I will be patient.  We are living in extra ordinary times and everyone is doing their best, a little longer wait for tech support is the least of any of our worries. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Forgot to add earlier, if you no longer have a broadband service contract with Virgin Media (or it has been more that 90 days since it was terminated) then it is unlikely they will be able to help to recover the deleted email address.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Lead
Community Lead
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Scragster187,

Thanks for posting, we shouldn't have too much trouble restoring the mailbox since it was only deleted within the past 90 days. Can you confirm if you're an active customer and that the email address was on the account you're currently billed for?

As long as that's all good then we should be able to do something. Get back to me when you can and we'll take it from there.

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I am still a Virgin Media customer, please let me know how to push the details of my account and the email I would like recovered to you and I will do so.

Many thanks,

Scrags

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Lead
Community Lead
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Scrags,

That's good news, I'll send you a PM so we can get the necessary details - just check the purple envelope in the top right of the screen to access that.

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Lead
Community Lead
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Scragster187,

Thanks for confirming all the details for me, I just wanted to let you know I've been able to reinstate the email account.

I've confirmed all the details for you via PM. Please let me know if there's anything else we can do.

Kev