Menu
Jeffgibbs
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unavailable mailbox

We have been trying to contact virgin regarding my daughters email as she is unable to access all her emails and it comes up with the message unavailable mailbox and we have tried changing the email numerous times and still the problem persists, please can anyone help as she is waiting to receive urgent emails regarding employment and coursework. 

thank you 

0 Kudos
Hayley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unavailable mailbox

Hello @Jeffgibbs,

Welcome to the community page, thank you for posting on here.

I am sorry to see that your daughter is having issues with her email access.

Please can you tell me if this is a virgin media email address? or if it is a different email address? (Hotmail/Gmail)

Please let me know.

Look forward to your response.

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Jeffgibbs
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It is a ntlworld email and I spoke with another person at virgin yesterday who has supposedly passed it over to the email team and said someone should contact us within the next 48 hours, I hope they do as there has been no access to it now for almost a week

0 Kudos
Hayley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for confirming this @Jeffgibbs.

Please do let me know if you have not heard anything by then and I will see what I can do to help from there 🙂

I hope you have a nice weekend. 

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos