cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sign into my email today

Tezza1
Tuning in

Morning. This started last evening (4/9/2023). I can log into my account fine but the option to click on the email link is not displayed. So I am unable to access my email. Why is this?

Tezza

8 REPLIES 8

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try this direct link: https://mail.virginmedia.com/

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

muffmasterh
Superfast

why has this happened & when will it be restored do we know ?

torbrex
Tuning in

I complained to VM about this yesterday but no reply and even if they did, how would I see it as I can't get into my emails as there is no link on the front page.

Derek

THE LACK OF complaints about this is surprising, but thanks to the switch over i have no land line so as you say this is probably the only forum we can complain about these things

Tezza1
Tuning in

The email quick link for email on my virgin media account has not been showing for 3 days. How do I access my email please?

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Tezza1,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues accessing your mailbox! We can understand how frustrating this can be and I do apologise. We're here to help. 😊

Can you tell us what error you're seeing when you try to sign into your mailbox through the MyVirginMedia account directly? 

Please let us know so that we can assist furher.

Thanks! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks Paulina. The issue happens after logging in to my account. As you know there are a number of Quck Links displayed automatically. One of these is for email. This link disappeared for 3 days this week. It seems to have been restored this morning. However for another of my email addresses which is [MOD EDIT: Personal details] the problem continues today. Hopefully this too will be corrected. Regards Terry

Thanks for getting back to us Tezza1 

We're here if you wish us to investigate this for you personally?  

Regards

Lee