Menu
Samspam
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unable to sign into account

• I can't sign into my account, I've only been a customer for a month or so but I'm really disappointed. Every time I try it says incorrect details (they aren't) and if I try to create another account it says that your having troublee at the moment and can't do this. It's incredibly frustrating as I haven't got time to ring up and sort this and I'm having broadband issues which I can't log without being able to sign in. When I look through these posts I can see it's a common fault. I'm not having the best start to my Virgin experience
0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to sign into account

Hi Samspam, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

We are very sorry for the delay in response and to hear you are experiencing issues logging in to your online account. 

Have you registered for the online account previously? If so, when it says the details are incorrect are you able to follow the forgotten password route?

Also, if you could be expand on the issue you are experiencing with your broadband, we will be happy to assist further. 

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos
Samspam
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes I have previously signed up when I first joined and no it does not allow me to reset my password as it says my username is not correct (which it is) I want to be able to access my account. I keep having my broadband just completely drop to nothing or I lose speed randomly regardless of time or how many devices are using it. The most important issue I have is I need access to my account as I can't do anything at all without that access

0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Samspam 

Apologies for the delay in response, we've been very busy and doing all we can to get to each customer ASAP. 

I'm sorry that you're still unable to log in. I'll pop you a private message now to take some details and get this looked at. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos