Menu
MrNettmann
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Unable to send mail to Virgin Server

Hi,

I am having issues with our mails being sent to a server called mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net

We appear to be on a blacklist/greylist internally. Can anyone tell me how to go about getting delisted?

I represent one of the biggest ESP's on the planet - and we send legitimate, opt-in emails on behalf of our client, and adhere to the most stringent anti-spam policies possible. So getting blacklisted or greylisted is quite a hard knock to take. Any assistance is appreciated. 

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to send mail to Virgin Server

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the Community Forums, MrNettmann,

Have you been able to get this sorted since your post? Is this from a virgin media email that you are sending from?

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
MrNettmann
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to send mail to Virgin Server

Hi Corey,

I have not managed to get this resolved as yet. I have also mailed the postmaster - lets see what comes of it.

The "sending email" is not a Virgin address. In this case, its coming from a bank. All DKIM, DMARC, SPF and other DNS records in place (including rDNS, ect)

We are a company that sends literally millions of emails each day - so we have taken great care to comply with all standards we can think of, however, we are having this issue with this server. 

I am open to suggestions! Short of changing IPs and starting all over again, I am at quite a loss now!

Rest assured once I have a solution I will post it back here for others to benefit from. 

0 Kudos