Menu
JamesEC
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Unable to send emails from secondary email accounts

When I try to send an email from secondary email addresses attached to my account I cannot send them either from MS Outlook or from webmail.

This is the error that I get - 

Message could not be sent to the following recipients: [XXX@yahoo.co.uk] (554 - 554 5.2.0 SMTP602 Message contains Spam Content ;id=AZKQki7rZMVrfAZKQk8pbC;sid=AZKQki7rZMVrf;mta=smtp3.tb;d=20200825;t=154935[CET];ipsrc=172.25.160.139;
)

0 Kudos
coenoby
Super solver
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to send emails from secondary email accounts

@JamesEC wrote:

(554 - 554 5.2.0 SMTP602 Message contains Spam Content ;id=...............

Something in your email is triggering Virgin Media's outgoing spam filters. Does your message contain a url link to a website? If so try removing that and see if it will send.

Bear in mind that if you are replying to a message you have received, the outgoing spam filters may be objecting to something in that original email if it is being sent along with your reply.  For some reason VM's Outgoing filters often appear to be more restrictive than their incoming filters.

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
0 Kudos