cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receive emails from noreply@intelligentgolf.co.U.K. Sent from my Golf Clubs office

PFLU
Joining in

I am unable to receive emails from the above. I did notice that baral48 had the same problem on 3/7/20.  Is the only solution to change my email address with the club as VM is treating this as spam.   No other members have reported issues and my settings and the Golf Clubs as well as Intelligentgolf have my correct email address.

12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

So it's going in to Spam. Then flag it as not spam by selecting it in the Spam folder online, selecting the burger menu icon (three horizontal lines) and selecting Not Spam. Then you are all good to t off. 

PFLU
Joining in

Thanks for your suggestion.  I have had a look at my VM email account and none of the emails are in my spam folder even though I did suggest it was treated as spam.   It would seem VM are blocking these emails so I cannot see them.  As far as I am aware other people within the club do receive them.  However I have found someone in the Club using VM and messaged them to see if they are having a similar problem

Hi @PFLU,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am really sorry to hear that you're having some issues receiving emails from a specific address. As I can see has been advised earlier in this thread, it may be worth checking your email settings to see if there's any adjustments you can make there to resolve this.

Have you also reached out to the Golf Club office you're referring to that's sending these emails to see if they're aware and can make any adjustments on their end?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

CharlieC123
Tuning in

Hi, I (and some other golf club members) are having the same problem and we all have blueyonder email addresses.  Some emails from noreply@intelligentgolf.co.uk are getting through for some blueyonder customers but not all.  The Intelligent Golf system is used by a large number of golf clubs across the UK, and while we've raised a ticket with them, they've indicated that the problem must lie with VirginMedia / blueyonder servers.  Our club members don't have any spam filtering set up locally, and never receive the emails.  Can someone from VirginMedia look into this please?  It's still an issue.

Thanks

(not sure if this will get picked up on this forum by VM, or if I need to raise a new query....) 

Hi @CharlieC123,

Thank you for our post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am very sorry to hear that you're also experiencing some issues with some emails you're receiving being treated as spam. Have you tried adjusting your spam filters and settings so that these are not treated as spam emails going forward? There's a link to more information on this in an earlier reply I made in this thread.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi @Zach_R

Thanks for responding.  The emails are being blocked at the VM end I think.  They are not received into our Inbox or our Spam / Junk folders.  We don't have any spam filtering set up.  We know they have been sent by our golf club.

Cheers

Charlie

Hi CharlieC123, thanks for the reply and sorry to hear that you are not receiving the emails, can you check the email settings here - Chris 

Hi Chris,  I've checked the email settings for spam and blocklist.  Spam setting  is set to move spam to my spam folder.  I have no email addresses on my blocklist.  I have no filter rules.

However the missing emails do not arrive in my Inbox or Spam or Trash folders.

It looks like the problem happens at the VM server end which prevents my account even receiving these emails.  As mentioned before, I'm not the only customer with this problem (and they have similar settings to mine).

Thanks

Charlie

Hi Charlie, thank you for returning to the thread to keep us updated!

If there are any other customers who are also experiencing this issue we would urge them to join this thread as we can only raise this issue on a case by case basis. If this is a more widespread issue the more examples of this we have the easier it is to raise internally. 

Can I ask a few extra things just to help us potentially diagnose the issue:

-Have you ever received the emails from this mailer list?

-Do you know if the mail has a large number of recipients? (This could include CC or BCC recipients)

-Have you tried saving the email address sender in your contacts? 

-Have you recently run an anti-virus scan on all devices associated to your email account? 

Let us know and we will do our best to offer further support! 

All the best. 

Molly