Menu
efordy
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unable to log into ntlworld email-HELP!

Tried logging into ntlworld email account for past few days and receiving the following message.............

'Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.'

Worried I'm missing out on important emails.  Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to log into ntlworld email-HELP!

Thank you for your post Efordy and welcome to our community.

Can we please firstly confirm that this email is attached to an active Virgin Media account? 

If so, when you log into your My Virgin Media are you able to see this in the mailbox management section? Are you able to attempt to reset the password on the mailbox here and then try access this again? 

Let us know how this goes.

Thanks, Emily.

efordy
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Thank you for your reply.  Yes the email is attached to an active Virgin Media account.  I have tried as advised to reset the password on the mailbox management section, it lets me change the password.  However, when i try to log into the email account I am still getting the original email message, which is frustrating.

Any more ideas?

Thank you

Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for confirming, I'll pop you over a private message now to pass security and then we'll take a further look for you.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos