Menu
Diddly14
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unable to log into email

My husband has an account with Virgin Media and set up both mine and my daughters emails with them.  We received a letter from Virgin Media saying that my daughters email had been temporarily blocked as they had received an alert that her email account may have been used to send spam emails.  It advised to change the password.  Both mine and my husbands emails are accessible and working fine. 

We have changed her password twice now and although it lets her log in to her Virgin Media account as soon as she tries to look at email it says the following: -

SORRY, Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

We have also now received a second letter from Virgin Media exactly the same as the first.  We have tried to call but were unable to speak to anyone.  She needs her emails urgently as she has important emails expected in connection with her University work and living arrangements. 

Please could anyone assist?  

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to log into email

The VM Forum Team will be able to get the mailbox unlocked.

However, they won't pick this up until tomorrow evening.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Diddly14
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. I'll wait and see what they come back to me with tomorrow. Thanks for your help. 

0 Kudos
Hetty_R
Forum Team Manager
Forum Team Manager
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Diddly14, 

Welcome to our community forums! 

Really sorry you're having some problems with email accounts. I would love to see what we can do from our end to get this unlocked and have sent you a private message, please reply when you can. 

Many thanks, 

Hetty 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos