forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
ModTeam
Message 29 of 61
Flag for a moderator

Unable to log in to My Virgin Media and webmail

+++ Update @ 11:58 - Issue is now resolved+++

Hi there,

We're aware some customers are experiencing difficulties accessing My Virgin Media, which may also affect access to webmail.

Our support teams are aware of the issue and are currently working on a resolution. A fault reference of F008272125 has been assigned.

Apologies for any inconvenience this issue may be causing.

nancytownsend
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 61
Flag for a moderator

Unable to access my emails

When I try to sign into my email accounts It comes up with an error page saying:

Page Expired
The page you are trying to access is no longer available.

Does anyone know what is going on? Any help would be gratefully received.
Sam1918
Tuning in
Message 2 of 61
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to access my emails

Same issue - The page you are trying to access is no longer available.

nancytownsend
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 61
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sam,

Sorry you've got the same problem. Maybe if it's widespread Virgin Media might get around to fixing the problem. I'll try again later.

0 Kudos
Greenback66
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 61
Flag for a moderator

Same problem for me also,Page expired on trying to log into my Virgin Media account.Please get this problem sorted.

stevework1
Joining in
Message 5 of 61
Flag for a moderator

Email is down

I cant access email on any device today (in fact, I cant access virginmedia at all, even my vm account.) If I login to either email or virginmedia. The message "waiting for oath.virginmedia.com..." shows and there is no response. I tried repeatedly across devices.  A couple of times the verification pictures appeared (e.g. select all the traffic lights) but that didnt help once verified. However, now on phone or laptop (chrome) I get nothing. Anyone else??

Tags (1)
stevework1
Joining in
Message 6 of 61
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email is down

I would add that I use this throughout the day every day. The password etc is fine.

0 Kudos
stephen888
Joining in
Message 7 of 61
Flag for a moderator

virgin.net login

hello. I have tried to log on to my "virgin,net" accounts today (29/7/2020) and simply get a ''page expired " and 'the page you are trying to access is no longer available' message. I have received no notifications from virgin. Does anyone know what has happened and how I can log on ? Thank you

0 Kudos
Barbraella
Dialled in
Message 8 of 61
Flag for a moderator

Cannot sign in to my email

I have tried so many times this morning, via Mozilla & The Edge to sign in to my email account, it is not letting me in !!!! I have had them btlworld email for many many years..what is the problem !! ??

Please help

Barbara

0 Kudos
stephen888
Joining in
Message 9 of 61
Flag for a moderator

virgin.net email

hello. I have tried to log on to my "virgin,net" accounts today (29/7/2020) and simply get a ''page expired " and 'the page you are trying to access is no longer available' message. I have received no notifications from virgin. Does anyone know what has happened and how I can log on ? Thank you

0 Kudos