Menu
ptbalfour
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unable to change my POP3 password for my blueyonder email address

I'm trying to change my POP3 password for my blueyonder email since I went and lost it. I can still access it from the web page, and I can also see the account under the My Virgin Media.

Can't see any option to change the password for @blueyonder.co.uk address.

Any help much appreciated.

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to change my POP3 password for my blueyonder email address

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts. 

If the blueyonder email address concerned is an alias then the password will be the same as the parent blueyonder address, so change that one.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

ptbalfour
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your help but unfortunately the blueyonder email address is listed under my profile (Where it says Virgin Media Mail) NOT in manage accounts there is no option to change the password anywhere?

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If it is listed in that section then the password will be the same as for the username you use to access My Virgin Media. You should see an option to change that in the same page.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks